There are almost 100 policies in school covering every aspect of school life.
They range from a policy for Disability Equality Provision and Equal Opportunities, Marking and Assessment for Learning, to policies for the provision of Special Needs Education and Gifted and Talented Support.
There are also policy statements for all curricular areas covered in school and many around the Safeguarding of our children. Your School Governors review the policies annually and staff receive school based training as required.
We publish a number of policies on our website. If any parent would like to see any school policy (or enquire if there is a policy) please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Childrens Anti-Bullying Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy School Council
- Attendance Policy 2017
- Attendance Policy Oct 2019
- Charging & Remissions
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Child Missing from Education Policy
- Code of Conduct for Staff
- Data Protection Policy June 2018
- Dinner Money
- Earrings and Jewellery
- Equality Policy
- Homework Policy 2017
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- PEGS Online Safety Policy 2016
- Online Safety Policy
- Parental Use of Social Networking Policy
- Parents Guide To Cyberbullying
- Pond Dipping Information for Parents
- Privacy Statement Notice
- Private Fostering Policy
- Private Fostering
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Sex & Relationships Policy
- Safety Online For Parents Information
- School Retention Guidelines
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- SMART Rules For Internet Safety
- Teaching And Learning
- What Is Pokemon Go?